September update here! https://conta.cc/2QXCWTC
More Mandates… more restrictions….; read here for the latest! https://conta.cc/34iGM1z
Click here for the update on June 20th https://conta.cc/2BmD0Yq
Direct link to sign up for the Phase 2 Semi-Private Lessons in Issaquah https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=17606&stype=-8&sView=day&sLoc=1
Direct link to sign up for Phase 2 Sauna Sessions in Issaquah https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=17606&stype=-9&sTG=1&sView=week&sLoc=1
My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19. We are all affected by the stress and concern we have for our family members who are the most at-risk, our healthcare workers, first responders, and grocery/retail/restaurant staff who continue to go to work daily and place their lives at risk. I send my love and support to you. Thank you.
I hope you and your families all well, strong and healthy. We are currently in a moment of time that will define our generation. We are not the same people we were last month and will not be the same person next month. Many people are hurting emotionally, financially, stressed with the uncertainty and fear. How we can unite as a community and nation will determine our outcome. This crisis is not about us as individuals, but how we can respond as kind and caring humans, together.
Our world is changing hourly and I will update you here as how HYE is pivoting how we serve our community. It is in times like this that a routine can help you feel grounded. It is in a time like this that any way to connect to our family and friends can help you realize we are not alone. It is in times like this that we can offer grace, lower expectations on others and yourself, and be kind. Breathe.
We can reopen for group classes and sauna sessions in Phase 3 of The Restarting Plan given to us by the Washington State Government.
At HYE, we have options to try to serve you where you are at to help you through this.
- Starting Monday, March 30th we will have Virtual Classes on the Zoom Platform. We miss seeing and connecting with you and have found this platform to be an excellent way to stay in touch with you! We will send out a log in one hour prior to the class, so please sign up at least one hour before the start time. To sign up, please go to the Issaquah schedule and click on the Sign up button. You will need to log into the system. Choose the option on the left under Log in. If you have never logged in before or do not remember your password, please click on the red “need a password” link. Please do not create a new account, unless you have never been at any Hot Yoga Experience studio.
- You can sign up for a Virtual Class as early as 7 days in advance up to 60 minutes prior to class. It will not allow you to register for class one hour or sooner to class time. Please register in advance of 60 minutes.
- If you are on a membership that is charged monthly, your membership for that month is not active until your auto pay has been processed. For example, if your auto pay day is on April 1st, you can register for all the classes in March. If you are trying to register for a class that is in April, then it will ask you to pay for the class. After your credit card has been processed on April 1st, you will be able to register for all the April classes 7 days in advance.
- If you are on a 4 or 8 class a month membership or a 10 pack and would like to make a change to your membership, please email us at [email protected] to make any membership changes.
- You can update your credit card online here https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=17606&stype=-2&subTab=info
- You can choose to use our Online Yoga Classes only by purchasing an Online Classes membership for $20/month and signup here https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=17606&stype=41&sTG=40&prodId=294.
- Starting May 1, all auto-pay memberships will be suspended unless you email us at [email protected] requesting to stay active for the virtual and online classes and to help support the studio during the closure. Memberships will continue to be in suspension until we reopen for group classes and sauna sessions. These suspensions do not count toward your 3 suspensions allowed a year.
- Starting June 24th at the Issaquah Location we are offering semi-private classes of 4 people or less. This is a la cart of $25/class and not included in memberships. Phase 3 we will offer group classes again that you can use with your membership. (update, September 2nd we can have 8 people in Issaquah.)
- All schedules are subject to change with a 48 hour notice.
- Starting September 8th, we can have Far Infrared Sauna sessions in Issaquah. The sessions are a la cart in Phase 2 with similar pricing as the Phase 2 classes. Must make appointment online.
- Your membership is active and can be used to sign up for our Virtual Class and the Online Recorded Classes. Only active memberships have access to join your favorite instructor in the Virtual Classes.
- If you were on a yoga or sauna pass that has an expiration date, we will extend it for you automatically for the dates we have closed. This will be determined after we have opened the physical locations.
- You can use your 10 pack or Active memberships to view and take the Online Classes and sign up for the Virtual Classes.
- If you are not in a position to maintain your active membership, please email us at [email protected] to suspend or cancel your account. Please give us at least 5 days’ notice before your auto pay date and be patient, we have been getting hundreds of emails daily.